Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] lambert.naudin@gmail.com is offline

Default Problems with saving an Excel document and Macros in Excel which aredisabled with no reason

I have a problem with Excel. Sometimes for no specific reason when I
want to save mt file which I have been working on (containing Macros
etc) I get the message file not saved. In no possible way can I save
the excel file then. I tried to save it with another name, does not
work.

In this same file my Macros just quit working, when saving the file or
when opening the next day... Is there some connection between these
two situations. It does not have to do with the Macro security,
because when putting it on low and saving the file, it still does not
work and sometimes it does help doing this action....

Is this a known error in excel when using macros or is there something
wrong with my version of excel on my computer?

Could anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance! Lambert