Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I use MS products to set up a linked product order form?

Use Excel.

Build a table using columns E thru H. So column E would contain the item #
and F and G and H the other three pieces of data.

To use the table, enter the desired item # in cell A1 and the following
formulas in B1 thru D1:

=VLOOKUP(A1,E1:H100,2)
=VLOOKUP(A1,E1:H100,3)
=VLOOKUP(A1,E1:H100,4)

These will find and display the data from the correct row

Adjust the 100 to suit your needs
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200771

"goalonggirl" wrote:

Not sure if I have the correct group here, or even if I am using the proper
language to explain what I want to do.

I need to use Excel (or Access or Works) to create a linkable product order
form. This needs to be able to go to the database I create, search for the
item # I input and then return to the next 3 columns in the row I am in the
values that go along with that item # in the database. (ie: 170113 would be
the item # and the next 3 columns would say 12 oz. Cranberry Juice
Concentrate, OG 3.75