Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default VBA freezes after opening file

Is there anything in the fNameOut variable besides the actual path and file
name? That would be the only thing that could be causing the problem.

"Geoff" wrote:

I have just encountered an error where stepping through code, the following
assignment statement fails:

Set fOut = Workbooks.Open(fNameOut)

fOut is a workbook variable and fNameOut is its name - basically the
workbook opens fine, but the value of fOut is Nothing. When I try to step
into the code from this point, the program refuses to go any further. There
is no error message, and execution refuses to move past the highlighted line.

--
There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary and
those who don't.