TYE

Default Sumif

I have a spreadsheet that has the following information on it,

One a daily basic I input the following information,
So for every day I have got mon-sat days for each day it has the following
information below,
Hours Sales £ (they only get bonus if they hit 3 or more sales a day)
The formula that i have in £ is =sumif (m46,<2)*5
e.g
Mon
Hours Sales Bonus

They daily target are 3 sales or more they get £5 so if they do more then 36
hours they will get their daily bonus so that just adding up the bonus
columns, but if they do less than 36 hours, then when they have hit their
daily target sales go from 5 to 0.50p also if they work 43 hours than when
they have hit their daily target bonus will go from 5 to 7

Can you help me on this?