Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adrian C[_2_] Adrian C[_2_] is offline

Default A good use for an Object Stack?

RB Smissaert wrote:

The treeview control is a nice tool for travelling between nodes but
expect some hair-pulling bugs.

It's mainly me switching between different versions of the control on
different platform builds on Win95/98/NT4.0 and probably XP (can't
remember when I stopped developing on it). I was messing about placing
drop down context menu's at branch nodes and changing icons at the nodes
to echo state of the branch and dependant items. Not strange stuff, but
sometimes the context menu would not drop or the tree would redraw with
missing icon graphics (memory leak?). Long time ago though, current use
may be better - hope so ;-)

--
Adrian C