Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MaxGruven[_2_] MaxGruven[_2_] is offline

Default .NET Win Forms Application to Excel 2002, Excel 2003, and Excel 20

Is it possible to access all 3 object models from C# or VB.NET?

My dot net Windows Forms application needs to be able to open an Excel file,
modify it and then save it. The application is .NET and will probably be
implemented in either C# or VB.NET and needs to supports users who might have
one of 3 different version of Excel on their machine:

- Excel 2002
- Excel 2003
- Excel 2007

Any guidance on how this can be accomplished?

Thanks in advance,
George

(BTW: This is a repost: my original apparently didn't not have my
posting-alias set up in my profile)