Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default formula behind field on user form

Hi

I have drop down lists within a worksheet, which allow me to key in a
select the supplier, itema, itemb, and retrieve the price. I have gotten this
working perfectly by using named ranges and the following formula

=SUMPRODUCT(--(supplier=G2),--(itema=H2),--(itemb=I2), (Price))

I now want to move the functionality to a user form. I have managed to put
my named ranges into the RowSource properties of each of my list boxes on the
form, however, I need to place this formula somewhere against my 'price'
field in order that it retrieves the price based on the supplier, item etc
selecte.

Thanks in advance