Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eric[_35_] Eric[_35_] is offline

Default Compile error in hidden module: "Module Name"

Dave,

It seems to be a reference location problem, different from 2000 to 2003, at
least post SP3.

Thank you.

Eric

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
If you're project is protected, unprotect it and try opening it in xl2k.

The
module won't be hidden and you should be taken to the line that caused the
error.

Eric wrote:

Hello,

I have been using Excel 2000 & 2003 to write macros and addins that

would
run on both Excel 2000 & 2003. Recently I have install SP3 on my Excel

2003
machine and now whenever I save my addins with this version it does not

run
anymore in Excel 2000. I now get the message: "Compile error in hidden
module: ModuleName".
I Googled the error and the only solution I found was to update Adobe
Acrobat, solution definitely not related to my problem...

Any idea?

Thank you.

Eric

--