Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ranswert ranswert is offline

Default Combobox

I am having problems with a combo box on a userform. I have the row source
set as the range "drwlistrng". I am having problem occassionaly when I add
rows above the row source and the row source is not being shifted when rows
are added. The rows are added using procedures and I do a 'stopautocalc' and
'startautocalc' with each procedure. Also the 'drwlistrng' is hidden and I
unhide it when the arrow is clicked on the combo box.
Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Private Sub ComboBox1_DropButtonClick()
unprotectsheet
stopautocalc
Range("drwlistrng").EntireRow.Hidden = False

End Sub

Sub stopautocalc()
With Application
.ScreenUpdating = False