Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beep Beep Beep Beep is offline

Default Macro for Pivot Table

While in the pivot table and looking at the Fields I have a field called Rel.
This contains anywhere from 50 to 100 different releases such as: 4.0 - 4.5
- 4.05.50 etc. I know while in the drop down box where it ask you to show all
or select the ones you want I can just start the number and it will
automatically go to it. However these are not sorted (not my data) and I have
to manuualy search for the ones that are like 4.05.50. I would like a macro
to run inside this drop box and put a check mark against the string of
releases. Can do?? Any other suggestions.