Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Macro Hidden - Cannot "Edit" to see code

The original code writer has protected VBA to prevent you doing exactly
that. Ask them for the password.

--

Sandy

and the crowning place of kings

"porter444" wrote in message
In the company I work for there is a workbook that takes CSV files and
formats into reports via macros in a central workbook. This thing is
really
cool, and I want to see the macro code to learn how it works.

When I goto "tools", "macro", "macros" I can see the macro names, but the
"edit" button is greyed out for all of them.

Is there a way I can see the code?

Thanks,

Scott