Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve C Steve C is offline

Default Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Mark,

Thank you for your response. After trying the settings suggested, I'm still
getting the same error. From what I've been reading on this topic, it may be
related to ACT! trying to open a separate instance of the Excel application.
Do you know of any means to cause this not to happen when Excel is launched
by ACT!?

-- Steve C

"Mark Ivey" wrote:

See if this helps...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282830/

Programmatic access to Office VBA project is denied

SYMPTOMS
Code that is written to automate an Office application and programmatically
manipulate the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) environment and
object model may fail on Office with one of the following error messages:

From Visual Basic or VBA:
HRESULT = 0x800A17B4 (-2146822220) "Programmatic Access to Visual Basic
Project is not trusted"
The same code works without error on computers with Office 97 and Office
2000.

Mark Ivey