Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] steve.breslin@gmail.com is offline

Default Comparing cells, coloring differences

That works wonderfully, Gary, thanks very kindly. Thanks also to
Beverly and Gord -- I got this solution to work, but Excel is a bit
clumsy with this, e.g., coloring only bullets rather than the whole
contents of a cell, when it finds bullets.

By the way, what's the best way to become competent with this kind of
stuff for Word and Excel? Is one of the books I've seen considered
better than the rest? Or is there a particularly good in-depth online
tutorial?