Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Dropdown list

In addition to Bob's suggestion, you could also use the Type property
to let the user select a range of cells. See for example:

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/inputbox.htm

Set rRange = Application.InputBox(Prompt:= _
"Please select a range with your Mouse to be bolded.", _
Title:="SPECIFY RANGE", Type:=8)

If you use Type 8 then the user can select a range.

HTH,
JP

On Mar 3, 4:15*pm, snax500 wrote:
In Excel2000, I have the following code in a macro...

NAME = Application.InputBox("Type in Name to be filtered")

I want the user to use a list box ( with references to
range("o34:o50") instead of InputBox, less chance for spelling errors.
How do I replace the code?

Thanks