Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CorporateQAinTX CorporateQAinTX is offline

Default Predefined Print area based on variable

Here's what I've got...I have a sheet 60 cells wide broken into increments of
4 for a total of 15 sections. Each section correlates to a number in cell C2.
If I place a 4 in C2 I would like excel to print only through section 4. I'd
like to get away with this with no VBA code. I'm not sure any future
personnel who may get this position will know how to edit it if need be. I've
tried coding a nested If statement into the PrintArea block, but it won't
take code there. Any suggestions.