Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] turbonate@gmail.com is offline

Default Conflicting VBA's

On Mar 3, 9:56 am, "Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)"
wrote:
See if this helps you any...

http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages...ng_Addins.html

Rick

"pdberger" wrote in message

Good morning --

I spent a couple hours creating a new user form, setting it up to open as
the workbook opens. Over the weekend, I downloaded the very useful 'XY
Chart
Labeller' from Appspro.com and now, the workbook crashes as opens.

The name of the user form is frmMain. The 'on Open' code is
straightforward
-- activate a page and then open the form.

Where might the conflict be? If I can't resolve it, how do I remove the
add-in?

Thanks in advance.

Only thing I can think of is if the add in uses the same sub names as
a function in your form.

Nate