Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N. McCain[_2_] N. McCain[_2_] is offline

Default If statement / Command Button / Message Box

I have an invoice tracking sheet. I need to keep up with what customers have
not paid within 30, 60, and 90 days. I can auto filter and search for them
myself, but I would like to have a command button that would check today's
date in cell "L1", see if it is greater than all the dates in cells F3:F4000.
If today's date is greater than any of those dates, I would like to have a
message box that pops up and says "You have invoices that are 30 days past
due." I am reall lost. I have not done any VB programming since college.
Will someone please help me on this?