Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
davethewelder davethewelder is offline

Default Formatting cells from a value in a Listbox

Hi, I have a spreadsheet, "Enter Data", to which is added a list of
companies and corresponding values. I have a macro to convert them into the
correct format and position on another spreadsheet, "Template". There is
stil one manual process which requires some font changing and border
formatting for one company in the list. I can record a macro to do this
formatting but i would like the user to pick the company from a listbox
which then formats the 13 cell ranges. I have tried to create the listbox on
the spreadsheet and also on a form but I am unable to mange to populate the
listbox with the company valuse.

I have looked at the examples posted but I have not been able to get them to
run on this spreadsheet.

Can anyone help.

Thanks in advance.

Davie