Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Can anyone help me with Scrollbars please?

Another idea, put an ordinary Label in a Frame.
Give the frame a vertical scrollbar and size the frame to suit. Optionally
remove the Frame's caption, set Frame's BorderStyle=1, remove the Label's
border.

Manually or at run time set the ScrollHeight to Label's height (or tweak as
required).

Regards,
Peter T

PS, ensure the Label really is IN the Frame and not merely over it.

"kirkm" wrote in message

Thanks. I want a verticle scrollbar on a label.
That may not be allowed.... but if it goes on the Form,
how it is controlled?

Thanks - Kirk