Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kirkm[_7_] kirkm[_7_] is offline

Default Can anyone help me with Scrollbars please?

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:39:03 -0500, "Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)"
wrote:

You can't add scrollbars to a label; however, if I understand why you are
asking this question correctly, you can use a TextBox and set its Lock
property to True to prevent users from being able to change the text in it.

Hi Rick, that's almost got everything I was after. Except the one
thing that stuffs it up. How do I turn the cursor off? Or make it
the same background colour as the textbox would do. I'm using
SelStart = 0 to force the first line, but the flashing cursor spoils
the apperance. I think this was why I moved to a label. Hmmm..
any thought?

Thanks - Kirk