Morgs

That sounds like a great solution. Thanks Duke - I'll give it a try today
and let you know how I got on. Especially good if I don't end up writing
lots of formulae!

Cheers, Morgs

"Duke Carey" wrote:

Somebody else will pop in with a formulaic solution, which I think is the
wrong tool for the task. I'd recommend you use Data-Import External
Data-New Database Query and let your first sheet act as a database. You can
set the date criteria in the query and return ALL the entries that match the
criteria to your spreadsheet. Plus, Excel will remember your query and allow
you to modify your criteria and update the data.

"Morgs" wrote:

Hi, can anyone help please? I'm not sure which function I should be using
even!

If I have a list of people, address columns, postcode and a date in one
sheet so how can i return all the people (and all of their address and
postcode too) who are coming on a certain date to a different spreadsheet
(not using autofilter). There could be 10's or 100's that will match the
date criteria and I want all of them, not just one?

I hope that makes sense!

Morgs