Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel[_2_] Nigel[_2_] is offline

Default Scrolling Charts with scrollbar

Thanks for the tip scroll event is working

Nigel

"Jon Peltier" wrote in message
If you use a Controls Toolbox scrollbar instead of a Forms men slider, you
will get this instantaneous change as the control is scrolled.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
Peltier Technical Services, Inc. -
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Nigel RS" wrote in message
I have range of time series data on a worksheet from which I display 12
months in a chart. I have added a scrollbar to allow the user to scroll
through the data, moving forward or backwards as required. All works as
expected. But I wish to improve it further.

If I click the scroll arrows the change event moves my data view by +/- 1
month, which is exactly what I want.

If I click and drag the scroll box, the scroll or change events only
occur
when the mouse is released. What I would like is for the chart to be
updated
as the scrollbar is moved, without releasing the mouse.

Not sure this is possible in VBA, can anyone help?