Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hari hari is offline

Default Need your help on excel 2007

I need your help in solving an excel problem. The case is an excel
sheet, I have data relating to invoices raised by customers, in the
second sheet I have the details of the recepits from customers. Here
the problem is the receipt is not against a single invoice. Customer
paid me against a bunch of invoices as a single payment. Here I am
trying to know which combination of invoices gives me the receipt
amount.

Can u please help me in this regard. Please find the attached file
containg the details

Thanks in Advance,
Hari.