Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Singh Singh is offline

Default Fill down for all the cells

This thing is really working. Thanks

Can we do for next sheet also?

I need some calculation in sheet2 using data in sheet1. I do not think
autofill will work in this case.. Is there any way we can resolve it?

"INTP56" wrote:

'Try this

Public Sub TestFillDown()
Dim rngCurrent As Range
'I'm assuming the first value of interest is in .Cells(1,1)
With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1)
Set rngCurrent = .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 1).End(xlDown))
rngCurrent.Offset(0, 2).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]+RC[-1]"
rngCurrent.Offset(0, 3).FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-2]*RC[-1]"
End With
End Sub

Bob

"singh" wrote:

Hi

Is there any way to fill down all the cells through macro only for filled
cells?

Simple Example

I have ten number in column A and same in column B in Column C i need sum of
both the columns. column D multiplication.

For auto fill am using the below code apart from formula in cell C.
c=2
while range("A" & c).value < ""
range("C" & c).select
selection.filldown
c=c+1
wend

For D column I have to write the same code again. and if i have lots of
formulas in different columns the same thing continues.

Any solution.