Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default VBA Cell Selection via input box

That would work. Also, the filter can be used and the code modified
slightly to select only the visible values. Your call. Otto
"JTech" wrote in message
One More thing that I forgot to mention Otto, Conan and Gary that is very
important is that I am also using autofilters with this worksheet. So that
if
I select say anything in the filtered results and apply an edit to a
offset
cell, the action is going to take place for each cell in between as well.
The
only way that this does not happen is if i select each cell with a ctrl.
Is
this the nature of the beast?