Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ajnmx ajnmx is offline

Default Where do the header columns come from in a form?

Help!! Driving me crazy. Bit new to forms and the like, trying to
reverse engineer a bit of VBA. There's a form called
frmFaxRoomingLists. When I click on it the ListView is just a blank
white box but when it opens there are column headers (hotel,
telephone, fax number etc) and for the life of me I can't work out how
these headers appear. I've stepped through the code that displays it
and I can't see anything there, and I can't see anything in the
properties. But they must come from somewhere. Help!!