Rowan

Default I need help converting a column from "cm" to "mm".

One way:

Enter 10 into any blank cell. Copy the cell containing 10. Select the range
holding your values in cm. Edit PasteSpecial Multiply.

Hope this helps
Rowan

"LabLost" wrote:

I am working on a Lab excercise using measurements. I had to measure 100
leaves and enter the data in Excel. Now I need to convert my measurements
from centimeters to millimeters. I can do it manually but I know there has
to be a short cut. I tried the convert function but evidently I am not
entering the data correctly and it keeps giving me a #N/A error.