Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] vera.liang@gmail.com is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Help!

I need to apply CF macro to my 2003 since I need to have 5
conditions. I know that I can download addins but I am working from a
secure network without internet access.

The range is A1:CM190. Here are my conditions

If the cell value is 1, then the font and internior color index is 6
'yellow'
If the cell value is 2, then the font and internior color index is 46
'Orange'
If the cell value is 3, then the font and internior color index is 37
'blue'
If the cell value is 4, then the font and internior color index is 5
'Dark blue'
If the cell value is 5, then the font and internior color index is 3
'red'

Any help I can get is highly appreciated!!!

Thanks!