Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lance Lance is offline

Default selecting cells

Don,

Thanks a lot, that works. Is there anyway to make the sheet generic too?
...so that it just goes to the sheet after the active sheet?

Lance

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Sub gotoactivecellinsht()
Application.Goto Sheets("sheet19").Range(ActiveCell.Address)

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Lance" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm new to VB and VBA.. I was wondering how I might take the active cell I
am currently on in worksheet 1, and go to that same cell in worksheet 2. I
see how to do it if you make it rigid to a specific cell, but how do I
make
it take whatever cell I have selected when it's different every time?
(..hope
that makes sense)

Thanks,
Lance