Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default selecting cells

It's not clear what you want to do. Do you want to go to Worksheet2 if
you've Selected a cell on Worksheet1 or if you've changed a cell on
Worksheet1.

Post back and someone can help. It's a fairly easy solution, I think.

Barb Reinhardt

"Lance" wrote:

Hello,

I'm new to VB and VBA.. I was wondering how I might take the active cell I
am currently on in worksheet 1, and go to that same cell in worksheet 2. I
see how to do it if you make it rigid to a specific cell, but how do I make
it take whatever cell I have selected when it's different every time? (..hope
that makes sense)

Thanks,
Lance