Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Distribute Addin

It's an interesting article and written with good intent. However, at a
glance, some aspects of the code are incorrect or incomplete and may
potentially lead to various errors (break) and failure to install as an
addin into the addin manager.

Another link here
http://www.jkp-ads.com/articles/DistributeMacro10.htm
and other articles on the same site

Regards,
Peter T

"john" wrote in message
Libby,
have a look at this article - may be of some help to you.
http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/show...=10855&garpg=5
--
JB

"Libby" wrote:

Hi there,

I've created an Addin which contains custom forms for routine, but

complex
things i do. Other people have expressed an interest in having them,

but I'm
not sure what is the best way to get the addin from my Addins folder to

their
Addins folder.

We have a "menu" type workbook from which it might be possible to have a
download feature which could copy it from a stored location to their

Addins
folder, but it'd need to overwrite the existing file.

Any ideas?

Cheers