Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Assigning a constant to a range name

<doesn't return the value I assigned

You didn't assign a value. You tried to Insert a defined name, but didn't refer to a correct cell or range reference. You referred
to i instead, which is not a reference, but contains the value 0.05

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel