Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default reoganizing data that has been scanned into excel

Check a reply to your posting in the other news group.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:42:00 -0800, Rod Dakan
wrote:

I am not sure that this can be done but I am scanning a list of people,
address, city state and zip
I can get it into excel but haven't figured out how to get into a format
that will allow me to export it to a CSV so that i can be imported into a
database

The data looks like this in the spreadsheet.

Name first name other name
Company
Address (streee city st zip)
Phone
email
other info
even more info

I will have about 4000 names to deal with so some method of transposing all
of this would be a real help.