Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Show Excel comment on mouseover but not the comment indicator

tedious but will work - put a white triangle autoshape over the
comment triangle indicator................
or whatever color your background is (i'm assuming it's white).
will hide the comment triangle indicator, making it invisible. the
white triangle would have to be sized & placed precisely, so that it
doesn't mess up borders or anything else.
hth
susan

On Feb 27, 11:57*am, wrote:
I want to hide the comment indicators (the red triangle on the right
of the cell) only. * *I want the comment to behave like a normal excel
comment, only I want to hide the fact that a comment exists in the
cell.

Thank you for your help!