Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Listbox 01 -- 50 in UserForm

One way:

I'd recommend a text box instead. Put a SpinButton control next to it.
Load your starting value in the userform's initialize event:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
SpinButton1.Value = 1 'Default value
End Sub

Private Sub SpinButton1_Change()
TextBox1.Text = Format(SpinButton1.Value, "00")
End Sub

In article ,
RyanH wrote:

I have a Combo Box in a UserForm with values that range from 01 to 50. Is
there a way that I can have my users just click an up or down arrow next to a
ListBox and the number will have 1 added or subtracted from the number in the
listbox. For example, the Number in the list box is "03", if the user clicks
the up arrow "04" is displayed. If the user clicks the down arrow "02" is
displayed. I figure this would be better than a combo box.

Thanks in Advance,
Ryan