Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Distribute Addin

Libby,
have a look at this article - may be of some help to you.
http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/show...=10855&garpg=5
--
JB

"Libby" wrote:

Hi there,

I've created an Addin which contains custom forms for routine, but complex
things i do. Other people have expressed an interest in having them, but I'm
not sure what is the best way to get the addin from my Addins folder to their
Addins folder.

We have a "menu" type workbook from which it might be possible to have a
download feature which could copy it from a stored location to their Addins
folder, but it'd need to overwrite the existing file.

Any ideas?

Cheers