Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Variables being randomly destroyed

VBA project is the default name of the project attached to each worksheet.
Most likely you just have two spreadsheets open. Personal.xls is one possible
culpret.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Bill Schanks" wrote:

I don't have the luxury of giving this back, that person is no longer
with the company. As far as a re-write that has been on my agenda
since I took it over. It's a HUGE mess, and I dread it every time I
get a call about it.

But as far as this particular problem... there are no broken
references. What I did see there was VBAProject listed twice, but
neither of them were checked.