Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default UserForm ListBox problem

If your ListBox is on a UserForm:

1) In the Properties window of the Visual Basic Editor, with the ListBox
having focus, enter Supervisors!w4:w24 on the line provided for Row Source.

2) Using VBA code in the general code module assuming UserForm1:
UserForm1.ListBox1.RowSource = "Supervisors!w4:w24"

3) Using VBA code in the UserForm Initialize event"
ListBox1.RowSource = "Supervisors!w4:w24"

I'm not sure if it is case sensitive or not for the sheet name, but it
doesn't hurt to be sure that it is the same.

In the Properties box without quotes, in code with quotes.

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

Can any one give me the secret to entering a RowSource for a ListBox on a
UserForm?

What I want to use is Supervisors!W4:W24

I get an Invalid Property Value