Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ant[_4_] Ant[_4_] is offline

Default UserForm ListBox problem

Just happen to be doing this myself.... you need to highlight your
source and name the selection.. (next to the formular bar is the name
bar) (call it YOURVALUES or something like that) then once it's a
named source you can change the value of your listbox source input
range to =YOURVALUES (or whatever you named it)

On Feb 25, 1:35 pm, "Patrick C. Simonds"
wrote:
Can any one give me the secret to entering a RowSource for a ListBox on a
UserForm?

What I want to use is Supervisors!W4:W24

I get an Invalid Property Value