Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Richard MG Richard MG is offline

Default Moving data from Excel into an Infopath Template

We use an Excel workbook to do a series of calculations on some data. We want
the output from that to go to an InfoPath template which will then be
processed through SharePoint.

If we want to copy data from one Excel sheet into another we can do that
with VBA. Can we do the same from Excel into InfoPath? Would this be done in
Excel, in InfoPath or using VB to create the link? This is not about
exporting a form. It is only the data I want copied across.

My programming skill is in VBA only.