Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jialiang Ge [MSFT] Jialiang Ge [MSFT] is offline

Default Cancel Click on label control

Hello Adrian,

I am sorry that I do not have a clear picture of the issue base on the
description. Do you mean the Label control in UserForm of Excel worksheet
by "Label"? What is the "Layer"? As far as I know, userforms have three
drawing layers. When we add a control to a userform, it gets added to one
of the top two layers, depending on the type of control. The three layers
are identified as follows:

1. The userform background and its scrollbar
2. The Label, CheckBox, ComboBox, CommandButton, Image, OptionButton,
RefEdit, ScrollBar, SpinButton, TabStrip, ToggleButton and TextBox controls
3. The Frame, ListBox, MultiPage and other ActiveX controls

Controls in layer 2 can overlap each other, but will always be drawn behind
controls in layer 3, whereas all the controls in layer 3 can overlap each
other. Fortunately, layer 3 includes the Frame control, so if we want to
draw any of the other controls on top of a layer 3 control, we can put it
inside a frame. Within a layer, we can arrange our controls' z-order using
the Format Order menu items.

But the three layers mentioned in the issue description do not sound to be
the ones above. I am also not clear about the term "state of image". Is it
possible for you to send a sample to my mailbox
, remove '.removeme'), and I will research to
see how to fix the issue after I get the sample.

Thanks,
Jialiang Ge , remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.