Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default Time if/then caclculate average formula?

How would you do it on paper? If we have your paper formula, we can tell you
how to do it in Excel.

Tyro

"Tom T" wrote in message
Hello,

I have been keeping track of my blood pressure with an Excel spreadsheet.
I list "date" on column A, "time" on column B, "Systolic" on column C,
"Dia" on column D, and "Pulse" on column E (Columns A, B, C, D, E).
Currently I have a formula to give an overall average of column C in one
box, Column D in another, and Column E in another.

I want to add an Average box for each column C, D, and E based on the
time of day (column B) to include only if they are readings between a
certain time (for example, time is after 5 PM but before midnight). Does
someone here know how to do this?

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom

--
http://www.rvlover.net