Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cathy[_2_] Cathy[_2_] is offline

Default Run another macro from within this macro

Just realised that the angle does not appear to be changing on every change
in value, Only every 4 or 5 degrees there seems to be a change. As the code
itself refers to Minute arm, I asume this was set up to show a clockface.

Perhaps if you send the original code is it was before you tweaked this, I
could try and figure out how to make it show each angle.

On another note. I tried adding the Spinner (From Form Toolbar) to change
the value for me in A1 for testing purposes, but when this is used the Line
is not changed. Seems I have to go to the cell and change the value
manually.

Thanks again for all your help

Regards