Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom T[_3_] Tom T[_3_] is offline

Default Time if/then caclculate average formula?

Hello,

I have been keeping track of my blood pressure with an Excel
spreadsheet. I list "date" on column A, "time" on column B, "Systolic"
on column C, "Dia" on column D, and "Pulse" on column E (Columns A, B,
C, D, E). Currently I have a formula to give an overall average of
column C in one box, Column D in another, and Column E in another.

I want to add an Average box for each column C, D, and E based on the
time of day (column B) to include only if they are readings between a
certain time (for example, time is after 5 PM but before midnight).
Does someone here know how to do this?

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom

--
http://www.rvlover.net