Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cathy[_2_] Cathy[_2_] is offline

Default Run another macro from within this macro

Thank you very much for this Michael. Really appreciate the trouble you have
gone through to get this to me. I have managed to get your code working and
had a bit of a fiddle with the line wraps so again you were spot on.

I never new that one could enter code on the sheet directly like this and
this will save me a lot of trouble as I can think of loads of solutions I
have used in the past using macro's and having to create buttons etc to get
them working

Thank you very much

Regards