Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raj[_2_] Raj[_2_] is offline

Default Deleting code comments from modules

On Feb 23, 6:58 am, Raj wrote:
Hi,

While experimenting with various options, I have commented a lot of
code in various modules, Userforms, ThisWorkbook and Worksheets. I
have now finalised the code and wish to remove all comments including
the commented code. Doing this manually is a herculean task. Can I do
this programmatically?
(I can then add all the helpful comments manually)

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Regards,
Raj

Hi,

I pasted the vbaexpress code in a new module, set the macro security
to allow access to VB Project and ran the code. It did not work. Is
there anything else I need to do to make this work.

TIA
Raj