Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Selecting a small range of cells to delete

"Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Gosh - I knew it was just that easy. I guess I don't get the syntax of the
"double" ActiveCell. Apparently you have to reference the cell you are on
then plus more cells? Thanks so much.

FSt1 wrote:
hi
Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2)).Select
Selection.Delete

but if you want to delete, rolled it up to one line. no select needed...

Range(ActiveCell, ActiveCell.Offset(0, 2)).Delete shift:=xlUp

regards
FSt1

This is a portion of code where I am using a listbox selection to find a
person in a list. The last line here is where I keep getting stuck. After I

[quoted text clipped - 22 lines]
ActiveCell.Offset(0, -1).Select
Range(ActiveCell.Offset(0, 3)).Select