Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Incidental Incidental is offline

Default Using xl MID function through VB.

Hi Sinner

I'm not sure why that is happening as if I delete a value in column C
the value in column J is also removed. Did you change the code to fit
your needs or are you using the exact code I posted? Let me know
either way or post your code and I will have a look. I have changed
the code I posted earlier just to make it a little cleaner, I removed
one of the "If" statements as it was unnecessary.

If Target.Count = 1 Then

If Target.Column = 3 And Target.Row < 1 Then

Cells(Target.Row, 10).Value = "'" & Mid(Target.Value, 7, 3)

Steve