Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default hiding worksheets programmatically

You said these were extra sheets. I assumed they were unnecessary and you
just wanted them out of the way. If they were created by the macro during
the execution and are used somewhere along the line, then you will need to
think about how you are going to handle this situation. Will the macro
create new sheets each time or will you just unhide the sheets. Since you
did not specify how the extra sheets came into existence and what, if any,
significance they have in the execution of the macro, maybe Gary's posting
offers the best information.

"JohnE" wrote:

That I know. I need to use code to hide them. The number of the sheets will
vary from run to run.
... John

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Click on the sheet tab to activate it, then

FormatSheetHide

"JohnE" wrote:

I have an inherited workbook that when it is all done running the scenarios,
etc, there are a extra sheets. These have the standard "Sheet" + number on
the tab while those reviewed and needed are actually named. I would like to
hide these unused sheets at the end of the running process. But I am at a
loss of how that would be accomplished, so I seek help from the group.
Thanks.
... John