Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scott[_12_] scott[_12_] is offline

Default hiding worksheets programmatically

Will the sheets you are not hiding always have similar
characteristics? Do these sheets have anything you need? You might
delete them too.

Perhaps you could adapt this

Sub HideSheets()
For Each ws In Worksheets
If Left(ws.Name, 5) = "Sheet" Then ws.Visible = False
Next ws
End Sub

Scott
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:56:02 -0800, JohnE
wrote:

I have an inherited workbook that when it is all done running the scenarios,
etc, there are a extra sheets. These have the standard "Sheet" + number on
the tab while those reviewed and needed are actually named. I would like to
hide these unused sheets at the end of the running process. But I am at a
loss of how that would be accomplished, so I seek help from the group.
Thanks.
... John